The causes of urinary tract infections can be multiple. Here are the most important ones in both sexes :
- Urinary elimination disorders caused by obstructions (stenoses, occlusions or inflammations)
- Genetic factors
- Hormonal factors
- Sexual intercourse due to the micro traumas they cause
- Paralysis and neurological diseases that can create stagnation of urine in the bladder, some congenital malformations.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Kidney transplant
- Particularly sexual intercourse
- Metabolic disease
- Stone formation in the urinary tract
- Too low urinary volume caused by insufficient fluids ingested.
- Genital abnormalities
The causes affecting women are the same more:
- Jellies, diagrams, spermicides
- Diffusion of fecal germs to the urethra.
- Use of diaphragm by hindering the evacuation of the bladder
- Use of spermicidal jelly, soaps that can lead to a change in the bacterial flora
- Douching that can unbalance the bacterial flora
- Use of tampons during menstruation
- Migration of germs present in the area to the bladder. This explains why women are significantly more affected than men due to the short length of the urethra compared to that of the penis which greatly facilitates the access of the urethra to intestinal bacteria from the rectum (enterobacteria), such asEscherichia coli responsible for more than 80% of infections
The causes affecting men in particular are the same as those described for both sexes plus:
- Condomless sodomy in men
- Enlarged prostate or prostate cancer
- Narrowing of the foreskin
Find natural health products that are preventive and effective against urinary tract infections. Products approved by Health Canada.
Visit our shop and see the range of C&B products (cranberry & blueberry) specially designed for urinary tract infections. Good taste, minimal daily dosage, effective for the prevention of urinary tract infections on most people.
Visit our shop: http://www.phytonutriment.ca/boutique/