Health Canada Product Monograph – Flowens
Dose(s), recommended uses, duration of use, risk statements according to the nomenclature of
Natural Product Number (NPN):
Recommended route of administration:
|Subpopulation (Sub-pop.)||Quantity (Qty)||Frequency (Freq.)|
|Qty||Min.||Max.||UDM Qty||Freq.||Min.||Max.||UDM Fréq.|
UDM: unit of measurement
|Adult males||1.0||Capsule||2||Every day|
|Adult males||1.0||Capsule||1||2||Every day|
Recommended Uses or Purposes:
- Helps improve international prostate symptom scores.
- Helps reduce urinary symptoms in men over the age of 45 with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Helps support normal urinary function.
- Helps improve lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Helps maintain normal urinary function and urinary storage in men over the age of 45 with lower urinary tract symptoms (STU).
- Helps relieve urological symptoms (e.g., low urine flow, incomplete mucous membrane, frequent urination during the day and night) associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Precautions and warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones.
|List of medicinal ingredients:|
|Medicinal ingredients||Quantity (Qty)||Extract||Activity|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon||250.0 milligram|
List of non-medicinal ingredients:
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Date of approval:
Date of licence amendment: